I recently completed the third trip for my “Chase The Milky Way MindShift Bag Giveaway.” My first trip was to Trona Pinnacles way back in May. I just concluded my second trip earlier this month. That trip took me to Northern Arizona and Southern Utah. I spent a few hours revisiting parts of my childhood and laying my eyes on new lands.
Trip #3 kept me close to home. My philosophy behind “Chase The Milky Way” was to make a road trip within a day’s drive of my house and evening the Milky Way that evening. The Arizona/Utah adventure might have been a little on the extreme side since it was over 600 miles to the first-night target location
I spent time researching my target location only to change my mind. Several things came up that forced me to not only choose a different location but the date also. Not a big deal.
Anyway, as you know, MindShift came on board before Trip #2 and gave us four bags from their BackLight line of backpacks to giveaway. Jeff LaSante “bagged” himself the Elite 45L in the last giveaway. We still have three packs to go.
For this particular giveaway, we are going to limit the choices. The winner will have the option of either the 18L or the 26L. The 36L will be given away during August’s giveaway.
We had over 50 entries for the last giveaway, so we would like to match or exceed the number of entries.
The MindShift Bag Giveaway Rules
The MindShift Bag Giveaway rules are simple:
- You must comment below by midnight July 15, 2019, to be eligible.
- In your post, you must name the location that I might photograph the Milky Way in August.
- Also, in your post, put in which bag you would like to win, either the 18L or 26L.
- By entering, you permit us to use your name in the public announcement.
- One entry per person.
- One winner per giveaway.
- No PhotogAdventures.com or MilkyWayPhotographers.com staff are eligible to enter.
Again, we can’t give enough thank-yous to ThinkTank and MindShift for donating these BackLight Backpacks for this giveaway! Make sure you visit their website and check out their awesome gear. Many of us at MilkyWayPhotographers.com use their equipment. We appreciate them helping us out with this contest.
And GOOD LUCK!!!!!
- Top Safety Tips For Night and Milky Way Photography - February 19, 2021
- Milky Way Photography Printing 101 - January 4, 2021
- Photography Group Moderators – Stop Being a Scrooge! - December 25, 2020