Hello, MWP fans! Welcome back to another bag giveaway sponsored by us, and the good folks over at MindShift.
Over the last couple of months in conjunction with the “Chase The Milky Way” series by Milky Way Photographers writer Stanley Harper, we have given away two bags from MindShift’s BackLight® series.
ABOUT THE MINDSHIFT BACKLIGHT® SERIES
The BackLight® series of bags stand out as they are designed for the outdoorsy photography types. The bags are designed with a rear-panel compartment, allowing the gear to be accessed without taking the bag off.
The BackLight® series consists of four bags: 18L, 26L, 36L, and the Elite 45L. So far, the 26L and the Elite 45L have been given away. We are now down to two bags.
For this giveaway, the winner will receive the BackLight® 18L. Some of the specs of the bag include:
- Holds two standard DSLR bodies with lenses attached and 1–3 standard zoom lenses
- Holds 2 Mirrorless bodies with lenses attached and 3–5 lenses
- Fits up to a 13” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Fits personal gear in the 5L front compartments
- Maximum lens size: 300mm f/2.8 or 150–600mm f/5–6.3 attached to a body
- Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Nikon D750 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 14–24mm f/ 2.8, 85mm f/1.8
- Sony A7 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, Sony A7 with 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 24–70mm f/2.8
- Canon 5D with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Canon 6D with 70-200mm f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 100mm f/2.8
This bag is perfect for those that want to take minimal gear out into the field with them. Feel free to head over the page dedicated to this bag to find out more about it.
HOW TO ENTER
For this 18L Mindshift Backlight bag contest, we ask you to help spread the word about our website. What we are asking for this contest is for you to screenshot the MilkyWayPhotography.com Home Page and share it on one of your social media outlets.
The rules are simple:
- Take a screenshot of the MilkyWayPhotography.com home page and share it on your Facebook or Instagram home page. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE IN GROUPS UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION OF THE GROUP ADMINS!
- You can enter twice by posting to both your Facebook and Instagram home page.
- Once you have done that, leave a comment below with the URL to where you shared the screenshot so we can verify the entry. If you share it on Facebook, please make the post viewable by everyone so we can verify.
- You must post the URL of your screenshot share by midnight September 2nd,
2019to be eligible.
- By entering, you permit us to use your name in the public announcement.
- Maximum two entries per person.
- One winner per giveaway.
- No PhotogAdventures.com or MilkyWayPhotographers.com staff are eligible to enter.
- The winner will be determined randomly. But if you want to say some glowing words about much you love MilkyWayPhotographers.com in your share, I’m sure that can’t make your odds worse!
Thank you. And good luck!
- Top Safety Tips For Night and Milky Way Photography - February 19, 2021
- Milky Way Photography Printing 101 - January 4, 2021
- Photography Group Moderators – Stop Being a Scrooge! - December 25, 2020
Here goes hope I did this right LOL.
I was able to verify your Instagram post. Unfortunately, your Facebook post is invalid as it has been removed, probably by admins of the group you posted in. Please do not post the giveaway in a group unless you have permission from the admins to do so.
Hi Stanley never thought that would be any kind of problem on there site .
This one should be good .
I hope I did this right:
Comments are closed.